Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ward Trunk or Treat

The ward Trunk or Treat is always fun. They have a Chili and Cornbread Cookoff. I actually won the chili contest one year. This year I couldn't get my act together and didn't get mine entered in time. Then the kids have a costume parade and then the best part Trunk or Treating! We have such a huge primary. I can't find Cole or Coop in the picture. Pierce is hiding behind the kid in the Toady Costume right next to Taylor.
I know it's hard to tell but Cooper was Woody from Toy Story (the vest and hat didn't last long). I kept trying to get him say, "There's a snake in my boots!" from the movie but everytime I said it he got all concerned and kept looking at his feet.
Pierce always wants to have a scary costume. He was supposed to be the scary guy from the movie Scream but since we couldn't wear the mask we decided he was the Grim Reaper. Taylor was Darth Vader.
Cole was a cute little cowgirl and Savannah was Hermione from Harry Potter and Charlotte was Raggedy Ann.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

I love that you have a picture of my kiddos. I was lame and didn't take too many pictures. Your kiddos looked cute.

Jilly Bean said...

That was a fun night! Cooper looks so much like Pierce in the photo where he's sitting down. Uh, could you crop the crazy lady on the left out of the group photo?! ;)

Erin Wageman said...

The kids look so cute, well except for Pierce... he was scary! I can't believe how big your primary is, what a party! Miss you guys.