Uncle Scott was on his way from Idaho to Florida for "Top Secret Military School" and made a one day detour to Phoenix. We haven't seen each other for almost five years since he and his family have been stationed in Japan so he hadn't seen Pierce since he was two years old and had never even met Cole and Cooper. The kids were just immediately in love with him--especially Cooper who just followed him everywhere saying, "Elmo Got, Elmo Got!" Poor Scott won't be making too many stops by our house since I put him to work moving furniture and helping me finish up some projects on our house. In my defense, I did take him on a hike and picnic to Pinnacle Peak so he could get some good Arizona cactus pictures and as a bonus we even found a baby tarantula! When we got home he took some great pictures of the kids. I wish he lived closer to save me money on having our pictures taken--his photography is so amazing! Here's a sample of some of his Arizona pics...
Halloween 2016
9 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment