skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Movies

We love summer movies! It's a great way to break up the week and the long hot summer days. The kids loved getting together with all their friends and eating popcorn and junk food.
Posted by Andrea Johnson at 12:58 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Clint & Andrea's Family Blog

Our Three Monkeys

Our Three Monkeys

All About Us

Andrea Johnson
This is a blog of my journey in trying new things and making old things new again.
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • The White Family
  • House of Wright
  • jeff and talene david
  • New to You
  • Picasa Web Albums - J.
  • Edible Substance!
  • The Smith Family
  • The McMurdies
  • Jade Decor Essentials
  • danell lee
  • The Proudfit Family
  • Pierce Pages
  • Jilly Bean
  • Smith Family Fun!!
  • Thankful for the Journey- Life with the LaClaire family
  • the apple of my eye
  • norterra news
  • The Wageman Family
  • Wageman Photography
  • The Snelders
  • Seriously Earnest

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2011 (28)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  August (3)
      • The First Day of School
      • In Love
      • Summer Movies
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (20)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
 

Some Funny Things

For our ward primary program Cole sang the song "I Love to see the Temple" by herself at the microphone. She did so great and sounded amazing. Afterward everyone was stopping her in the hall and telling her she did good. Pretty soon she stopped saying thank you. So when we got to the car, I said, "Cole, when someone compliments you you need to say thank you." and she just looks at me and says, "Uhh I just have so many fans!" (Cole age 5)

Cooper is just starting to talk and can say: Hi, Mama, Dada and dop (stop) and now he can say, "Dink-tee" for stinky which is what I say when I change his stinky/stinky pants. (Cooper age 15mos.)

In the car on our way to Idaho for the family reunion Clint is telling the kids who is going to be there. He was talking about both of his grandmas and Cole asked where my grandma was. So I told her that my grandma's with Heavenly Father. Then she asks, "Did she die and leave you in charge?" Yes, Yes she did! Cole age 4)

Last Sunday, Pierce was concerned that I wasn't eating breakfast and I told him it was Fast Sunday. Which was where mommy and daddy don't eat food and give the money to people who need it. He seemed fine with that answer and then a half hour later, he says, "Mommy, is it a short church day?" And I said, "No, it's the same as always." and he says in a mad pouty voice, "But you said it was a FAST Sunday!" (Pierce age 6)

Cole has the stinkiest gas all the time. Finally one day I asked her, "Colie where do all your tooties come from?" and she said, "I have a tootie farm in my bum and they are hatching!" (Cole age 4)

Cooper says Nigh Nigh when we put him in bed. So Sweet. (Cooper age 1)

Today at dinner Cole said the prayer and after she blessed the food she said. "Please bless that mommy won't spank my bum anymore and that I can be a good girl." (Cole age 4) --Awww now I feel like a jerk!