Cole has been on a scissor rampage! She somehow got a hold of a pair of scissors during quiet time and did some serious damage! I came in to help her clean her room and noticed bits of yarn everywhere and it took me a second to realize what it was...her blanket. Yep, she cut a huge hole right in the middle of it. I was crazy mad! Then I find 2 skirts and 2 shirts and some of Cooper's clothes that she did her magic to and I was ready to blow a fuse! So I can't really blame her when a few days later I find a bear who has obviously had his ears hacked off by the master herself and when I ask her what happened to him she says, "I don't know." So I tell her she better not lie to me and to tell me what happened to the bear. Then finally she breaks down and the tears start and she says, "(sob sob) I just (sob) was hugging him (sniff) and I just hugged him so hard that his ears just POPPED off (now hysterical sobs)" As I'm trying to muffle my hysterical laughter (seriously where did she come up with that one?!!), I attempted to punish her. Apparently I wasn't strict enough though since just yesterday she whacked off a big chunk of her hair a day before our scheduled family pictures!
3 comments:
oh that is maddening!! I am sorry for you it seems like most kids get a scissor fetish I think I might have done some damage when I was a child. The stories you can tell her someday. Good luck until then.
Funny to read...not funny though!
Reminds me of a kid who cut her younger siblings hair! (not to mention all of the Barbies) Love you!
Post a Comment