Sunday, November 7, 2010

As good as it gets!

So here's our attempt at family pictures. It always starts with a crazy mommy planning the pictures and the outfits and yelling at everyone to get ready and stop whining and stop moving while I'm fixing your hair. Then as soon as we got there, Pierce and Cole started running around like crazy. Cole fell in the parking lot flat on her face. There was crying involved and so she has red puffy eyes. Not to forget she also has a big chunk of hair missing from the top of her head where she cut it yesterday! Pierce either fell or was playing and somehow got grass stains on his knees. And Cooper would not hold still for a second! So this is as good as it gets this year!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the one of your 3 kids! SO cute!

Diana said...

I actually think they turned out cute the big bow for Cole hides any cuts, would never have known, you have a good looking family.

Erin Wageman said...

Well dang!! The story at the beginning made me think that the pictures were going to be a little worse for wear! I should have known better! You guys are always looking so good!! The pictures are awesome and you guys look amazing! It made me laugh about trying to get them ready... I've given up on my crew! I snap them when I can! Love you all!