Friday, July 9, 2010

Cooper's First Birthday


We just had a small family party for Coopers first birthday. He wasn't quite sure about the cupcake and the sprinkles. For a kid who puts everything he can find in his mouth including bugs, I thought he would go crazy with the cupcakes. Once he figured out what it was, He went for it.

Some of the things Cooper does at age one:

He weighs 22.5 pounds
He has four teeth
He stands unassisted for 10-15 seconds
He crawls on his hands and feet (not knees) at turbo speed
He crawls up the stairs and is so proud of himself
He claps and gives five
He gives big open mouth kisses
He says Nigh Nigh
He shakes his head no emphatically when he is done with dinner or doesn't want something
He loves to eat everything in sight (today he ate an earwig and screamed when I tried to get it out of his mouth)
He is a water baby. He loves the bath, the toilet, the water park and loves our pool. He will splash with both hands like crazy and laugh the whole time




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O! I am so sad I missed it! Happy Birthday Coop!