Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pierce's Last Day of Kindergarten




I can't believe it's here--the last day of kindergarten. I swear we just started! I cried a little on the first day realizing how big he has gotten but I really got sad when I realized how fast the year went. Pierce has changed a lot this year. He lost 4 teeth, made a lot of friends, learned new stories and songs, learned to read and can write numbers 1-50(he might be able to do more I just haven't made him try), He can write sentences and full stories with first, then and last. He has learned to be polite and respectful and to listen when someone else is talking. I am very proud of how big he has gotten and how much he has learned. Here's a look back on the year.

His Very First Day in Ms. Karsten's Class



School Party--Fall Festival


Field Trip to the Wild Life World Zoo


Drawing of a Monster



Showing Norterra Canyon Pirate Pride



Science-Apple Tasting Day

2 comments:

Kristine said...

So cute! I can't believe they have finished Kindergarten. What big kids we have.

Anonymous said...

O so cute! Pierce is such a BIG BOY!